Buying a home is undoubtedly the biggest financial and lifestyle decision that you will make. A little homework will help turn your dream into reality.
- Two Passport size colour photograph (Applicant & co-applicant)
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips and Latest 6 months original bank statement (Salary Account)
- Identity proof (Pan Card / Passport/aadhar card/Driving License) with self-attestation for applicant and co-applicant
- Current Residence proof (Bonafide letter, Passport or Electricity Bill,) with Self-attestation for applicant and Co-applicant both
- Form No. 16 (Latest 2 years)
- Current Company Appointment letter and Increment Letter. Reliving Letter
- Experience certificate of last company (if applicable)
- Statement of Loan A/C for existing ongoing loan. (If any).
A) General Documents (Common to all Applicants)
- Two Passport size Photographs
- Proof of identity (PAN CARD/ Aadhar card)
- Proof of Residence ( Aadhar card / Electricity bill/Passport/Registered Rent Agreement)
- If any previous loan then loan a/c statement for last 1 year along with sanction letter
B) For Self-Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Income Tax Returns- Last 2 Years
- Computations of income, Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c-last 2 years ( CA attached)
- Business proof (Shop act License, Registration Certificate GST Reg. etc)
- Income Tax Challans / GST Certificate (Form 16A)
- In Case Of Partnership Firm/ Private Ltd. Company
- Firms PAN Card, Address Proof, P Deed
- Memorandum & A. O. A.
- ITR & Audited Results of Last 2 year
- Current A/c Statement- last 1 Year V. Form 32 for appoint as Director/ CMD/ CEO